1. Header: The Matter app logo is on the left, and there is a hamburger menu button on the right which opens up to reveal the navigation menu items, namely Pricing, Features, Integrations, Blog, and Sign In. There is also a prominent green “Try for Free” button in the center of the header which takes users to their sign-up page.
2. Hero Section: This section features an illustration of a person working on a laptop with a Matter app browser window open. This illustration adds visual interest and contextualizes the software. There is also a statement in bold font saying “Say Goodbye to Distractions” below the illustration, with a subheading saying “Focus on what matters most with Matter”.
3. Main Content: Underneath the hero section is a series of cards that highlight Matter’s features. Each card has an icon, a title, and a short block of text that explains what the feature does. These cards are arranged in three columns.
4. Testimonials: This section features a rotating carousel of anonymized user testimonials. Each testimonial is in a quote box and has a photo and name of the user.
5. Plans and Pricing: This section lists their subscription options, detailing their features and price. The three tiers are Basic, Plus, and Pro.
6. Integrations: This section highlights the apps that integrate with Matter, displaying the logos of the relevant apps in a grid format. These include Trello, Asana, Slack and more.
7. Blog: This section showcases Matter’s blog articles, displayed in a list format, with the title and date of each post.